I don't like ordering mixed drinks at bars, so I'll go beer 98% of the time. The other 2% goes to Gin and Tonic or Rum and Coke. And then I remember why I don't like ordering drinks at bars. I mix mine much stronger at home
Bourbon ginger... (typically Beam and Canada Dry gingerale) Diet Canada Dry if they got it.
Otherwise I'm a craft beer guy.
"If baseball players speaking in front of Congress can be put on trial for perjury, then why shouldn't the politicians we vote for be held accountable to the same standard during their campaigns?" -Paraphrased from The Newsroom
All content owned by CycloneFanatic.com - All rights reserved 2005-09. By viewing this website you agree to the Terms of Service, Site Rules and Legal Disclaimer. The words, views, images and opinions expressed or provided by users do not reflect the opinions or views of CycloneFanatic.com or Iowa State University. The names, words, symbols, and graphics representing Iowa State University are trademarks and copyrights of the University protected by the trademark and copyright laws of the United States of America and other countries and are used on this web site under license from the University. Original site design, premise & construction by Jeremy Lind.