1. Be able to pull out any amount of money out of my pocket forever. (i.e. I can be in any country and pull out any currency that I thought of out of my pocket.)
2. Iowa State to win the NCAA Basketball Championship this year.
3. The Force - (Ex. Thus, I could tip/change passes on "key plays" against opponets in FB...make sure KU doesn't make a free throw off a terrible call in basketball..allowing ISU to win.) *Note #1, I would be able to have any seat/ticket I wanted...to keep me close to the action.
1. Money. Then we'd quit our jobs, travel, have kids, and set up our families and friends. Do some fun charity stuff as well
2. Health and happiness for those I love
3. The ability to hand out instakarma. You do something like save a baby from oncoming traffic, boom something great like the lottery or land your dream job. Do something bad like the person in NY who did a hit and run on a family headed to the hospital to have a baby.......who had a criminal record and a DUI charge on him.......boom, you're strung up by your fingernails.
Or better yet, be able to prevent terrible crimes like that. And for that to all be computerized. I don't want to be like Jim Carey in Bruce Almighty being chained to my inbox full of requests.
All content owned by CycloneFanatic.com - All rights reserved 2005-09. By viewing this website you agree to the Terms of Service, Site Rules and Legal Disclaimer. The words, views, images and opinions expressed or provided by users do not reflect the opinions or views of CycloneFanatic.com or Iowa State University. The names, words, symbols, and graphics representing Iowa State University are trademarks and copyrights of the University protected by the trademark and copyright laws of the United States of America and other countries and are used on this web site under license from the University. Original site design, premise & construction by Jeremy Lind.