1. Living in Ames. We've been here 5 years and would love it if we never moved.
2. A healthy family, including 4 girls. I have friends who are dealing with life-long illness in children, including degenerative/fatal diseases. :( Never take your health for granted.
3. Coffee ice cream. The best I ever had (and no other will ever live up to) was from a roadside stand on the big island of Hawaii. Kona coffee chocolate chip, hope to get back there someday. Otherwise I rarely eat ice crem.
1. I may get shunned, but all the rain the past few days has put a smile on my face. We needed it.
2. Where to start, I feel so blessed...
3. As far as ice cream goes, the old favorite would have to be vanilla with carmel sauce. However, Coldstone's "Apple Pie Ala Coldstone"....just heavenly.
1. What are you most excited about in your life right now? The unknown 2. What are you most thankful for in your life? Health of my family 3. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Cookies and Cream (Wells Blue Bunny)
All content owned by CycloneFanatic.com - All rights reserved 2005-09. By viewing this website you agree to the Terms of Service, Site Rules and Legal Disclaimer. The words, views, images and opinions expressed or provided by users do not reflect the opinions or views of CycloneFanatic.com or Iowa State University. The names, words, symbols, and graphics representing Iowa State University are trademarks and copyrights of the University protected by the trademark and copyright laws of the United States of America and other countries and are used on this web site under license from the University. Original site design, premise & construction by Jeremy Lind.