I gagged when I was what colors they were using.
Black and Gold....
Stan from southpark, "REALLY?" with head tipped to the side.
The Admirals? Is that in homage to the fleet of Navy battleships that regularly patrols the Des Moines River? :confused:
I'm glad we can finally honor the proud seafaring tradition of the state of Iowa. Our naval prowess has long gone unappreciated.
Wow... maybe this is a ploy like the Corncobs...? I hope...:eek:
wow navy blue and gold would be a crapload better than black and gold the only people who go to the games regularly are season ticket holders so that rules out 95% of EIUs and 4 of the other 5% are to the east so who exactly are they trying to impress
When I lived in Milwaukee, the Admirals were their IHL team. Are they moving to Des Moines?
Do you have a link? i would like to read a story about it
Too bad the Iowa Stars will never realize the reason that a lot of people dont come is the cost for a decent seat.