MLB: Fantasy baseball

bkassel

Oct 10, 2011
columbia, mo
www.youtube.com
Looks like we have 9 people in already, so thats a great start. I would be happy to set up a league (i prefer ESPN's format).
Was last season's a season long Roto league? Sounds like people would prefer H2H, which I agree is more fun. I've only played points before but I'm not opposed to Roto. Let me know what folks think.

Glad there is interest in this. My league dissolved last year and I missed playing something fierce.

mb7299

Mar 15, 2013
Iowa Falls
Short notice I'm aware but figured since no one else has set up anything and the season is about to start I set up a 10 team H2H (one win) league on ESPN. League name is Cyclone Fanatic League. Password is cyclones and draft time is 8:00 tomorrow tonight (Monday).

http://games.espn.com/flb/leagueoffice?leagueId=141288

Did change some things that I can put back if needed, got rid of the two extra infielders 2B/SS, 1B/3B as well as 2 extra outfielders, there are 2 utilities though. 7 instead of 9 pitchers. And points wise OBP instead of average batting wise. Save/hold stat instead of just saves. Let me know anything you would prefer, I think I can still dink around with it yet.

Last edited:

BikeSkiClone

Jul 25, 2014
Credit to those who actively maintain their fantasy baseball team all year.

I just do Beat the Streak and I think my longest last year was in the low-20s.