FS: 2 VIP Metallica Tix Iowa Speedway

WildfireClone

Aug 15, 2016
I was able to order 2 of the VIP general admission pit tickets through the Metallica presale. These are the very limited general admission tickets right up next to the stage. Turns out my buddy also was able to get two so I have mine to sell. I have the email confirmation and they are mailing me the 2 hard copy tix. I would be willing to drive within an hour and a half of Charles City to deliver or would mail them when I receive them.

Asking $550 each (they well over that plus fees on stubhub). PM with any questions.

WildfireClone

Aug 15, 2016
Metallica is terrible live. And 208 bucks in fee's? Lol f that noise.

You understand those are StubHub's fees, that I am not selling these through stubhub and that I am actually making a point to sell these to someone cheaper than any other comparable tickets listed on StubHub and to avoid their stupid fees right?

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
You understand those are StubHub's fees, that I am not selling these through stubhub and that I am actually making a point to sell these to someone cheaper than any other comparable tickets listed on StubHub and to avoid their stupid fees right?

I am well aware of that. I am just surprised the fees are that high.

WildfireClone

Aug 15, 2016
I am well aware of that. I am just surprised the fees are that high.

Gotcha. Not sure everyone is lol. And not only do they charge the buyers that, they charge an additional 15% from the seller too! I hope to avoid those by selling somewhere else.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron