Cant Sign in and Intrusive ads on Mobile

SwirlyBird

Aug 2, 2015
For some reason I cant sign in at all on mobile and anytime i go to the site i get redirected to get-in-today.com telling me I have a chance to win a ******* gift card.

This site is trash on mobile. I am on a Galaxy s8 with the latest rev of android OS.

It sucks that I have to get on a computer in order to see the weirdo recruit stalkers melt down about Tupac Shakur juisten.

• Agree
Reactions: Messi and Cyhops

Cyhops

Nov 4, 2009
Oak Island NC
When i sign in it goes back to login page. Worked once but forums were fornatted as nor logged in. After posting it shows i am logged in.

Also same issues with the winner ad and clearly i am not.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
The sign on issue has happened to me a few times on desktop as well, but the ads are just on mobile.

Schfinkter

Dec 3, 2008
Dandy's House
For some reason I cant sign in at all on mobile and anytime i go to the site i get redirected to get-in-today.com telling me I have a chance to win a ******* gift card.

This site is trash on mobile. I am on a Galaxy s8 with the latest rev of android OS.

It sucks that I have to get on a computer in order to see the weirdo recruit stalkers melt down about Tupac Shakur juisten.

Speaking of which.. has anyone actually one a gift card yet??? I'm batting 0 for like 100000. Hoping I can get out of this slump and actually win one!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron