Movie Scenes that never get old

Cyrocks

Mar 12, 2009
I know few people watch old westerns, but there is a Randolph Scott Movie called the Tall T. Without giving too much away, in the end Randolph Scott's character brutally kills three men and the woman he is with starts to cry.

He says to her, "Come on, now. It's going to be a nice day." -- the last line of the movie. I crack up every time I hear that.

Reactions: matclone

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Particularly Glover as the sad sack dad.

I watched this recently and imo it held up quite well. There's also a couple of scenes where Doc's facial expressions while he's listening to someone are gold that I don't think I ever noticed before.

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
Showdown at the House of Blue Leaves in Kill Bill. I must have rewatched that scene the first time I saw that movie 50 times that day. It's spectacularly shot. The song used (Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood) is brilliant beyond words. There is a shot in the scene where Lucy Liu is standing with her right arm and sword in the air and she's looking at the left arm/half sword that Uma just dismantled. With the music building with the trumpets and the snow...it's just a perfect shot. Lucy knows she's toast. The acting she does not saying a word in those few seconds is awesome. Beautiful effing scene. Now I have to go watch it again. (And again)

Last edited: