SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
i-cant-believe-you-lied-to-me-carly-shay.gif
Don't speak it's name.

T-oh double D

Jan 20, 2024
That would be nice, but I doubt Lipsey sits this one out entirely. However, I'm hopeful Curtis Jones and Pav get a ton of minutes and Lipsey sits more than he plays.
You were right- we needed him more than I hoped we would. Pav gave some great minutes tonight- the kid is a bulldog on defense.

Clone95

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 13, 2019
The recruits sit in the front rows of the student section to the left of the ISU bench. One of the recruit’s Dad was recording with his phone during the Juicy Wiggle. Phoenix Gill must have been in the front row cuz he had both his Mom and Dad there.

Reactions: Acer88 and NWICY

Nor'easter

Sep 25, 2016
I'm still pissed ESPN didn't switch to the ISU game until the 11 minute mark. Had to watch that god awful Missouri game finish. What are we paying for if I miss a quarter of the one thing I wanted to watch.

• Agree
Reactions: Acer88 and Jdk

NENick

Feb 14, 2017
I'm still pissed ESPN didn't switch to the ISU game until the 11 minute mark. Had to watch that god awful Missouri game finish. What are we paying for if I miss a quarter of the one thing I wanted to watch.
The end of that game was so appropriate. Arkansas player goes in for a disrespectful dunk and clanks it, leading to Missouri player doing the exact same thing at the other end. What a hilarious crapfest!

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Hey gang. Game was my fault. First game I made it to this year. Didn't hit Tip Top before the game. Didn't wear lucky shirt. Totally ****** up.

Learned my lesson. Glad it didn't cost us.

I'll have my A game for the tourney.

Sorry again. I will do penalty shots in a bit. I suck.

Well ****, posted in wrong thread too.
You better shape up sonny! We have impordant games upcoming!

907CY

Jan 30, 2010
Northern Polk County
Well, Gilbert did not have his A-game today. Besides the great defense late in the game, we looked tired throughout the show. I hope we pick it up a little next game.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
You say if Pav plays extensively we will lose the game, but you're not trying to pick on the kid. Sure sounded like it to me. Well, he played 16 minutes, scored 9 points, and had a very solid all around game. And thank goodness he did. So yeah, he was just awful today.
Reverse jinx worked today!

All kidding aside, I have eaten my crow and gladly

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron