*** Official #10 Illinois vs #4 IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
This is a big pet peeve of mine. It's easy to use the word lazy when a lot of the things you are describing could be caused by hesitation, overthinking, and just not being comfortable in what they are doing. It's incredibly unfair to just assume these guys are being lazy when you have no idea what's going on in their heads. This team is one of the hardest working teams in the country and its bullsh!t when our own "fans" just start calling them lazy when the game isn't going the way we want it too.

And @clonedude dumbing this post tracks perfectly
Yeah it’s not laziness to me it reads more as
Nerves and playing too sped up.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Well, it appeared Ward took the rebound for granted. Give the other guy credit I guess, but that shouldn’t happen. We certainly aren’t a lazy team. Doesn’t mean we don’t occasionally have a brain fart and perhaps get “lazy”.

Excessive fouling is a sign of being lazy. Sorry if it offends any snowflakes. We gotta be better.

trevn

LIV Tour DJ
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Eastern Iowa
I’m telling you all…Illinois will give us chances. We just have to capitalize when they are there.

AllInForISU

Nov 24, 2012
Calling this team lazy is about the dumbest take I've seen all year, and that's saying something on CF. They may make mistakes, but its not because of a lack of effort.

There is a difference between physically lazy and mentally lazy. The team was mentally lazy that half.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron