In honor of Easter, what's your favorite frozen pizza?

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
I've always had a jones for Tombstone. It's definitely NOT the fresh ingredients and quality, but 40-ish years ago my Dad and I used to fish at Woman Lake and there was a tavern there somewhere and after a day of walleye fishing we'd go get a coke (me), a beer (him) and freshly made frozen tombstone pizzas at the bar...
We Will pizza, cheese and garlic

Reactions: NWICY and nrg4isu

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA
Hope everyone celebrates Easter today with a nice frozen pie from Blum.
The We Will garlic cheese pizza is incredible. Unfortunately, it is not one of the options available at the north Ames Fareway. Did pick up a couple pepperoni/sausage pizzas this weekend, though.

Reactions: chadly82

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
I like Pasquale’s quite a bit.
Screaming Sicilian is really good.
I had an Outsiders Detroit style pizza that was really good.
If you ever pass through Humboldt you need the Pasquale’s fresh at the restaurant for sure

FarmClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 3, 2009
The We Will garlic cheese pizza is incredible. Unfortunately, it is not one of the options available at the north Ames Fareway. Did pick up a couple pepperoni/sausage pizzas this weekend, though.

This is the Fareway my wife goes to. I told her like 3 times to get a garlic cheese Blum pizza and every time she said they didn’t have them. She doesn’t think they actually exist and that I made it up.

• Haha
Reactions: NWICY

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Heggies, Andoro and Sons (St Louis style), Screamin Sicilian
Another vote for Heggies. Picked some up at Costco a while ago. Just a solid frozen pizza. Seems like one you'd get at a small town bar or bowling alley.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Heggies, Andoro and Sons (St Louis style), Screamin Sicilian
I had a screaming Sicilian for the first time a few weeks back. I had a pepperoni and overall it was decent. Didn't blow my doors off, but there was a ton of pepperoni on it so that was cool. Toppings was definitely the standout.

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
Motor City Pizza Co

Not really into thick crust pizza (tavern style>>>>>>>>>all) but these are awesome.

Reactions: gocy444

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Motor City Pizza Co

Not really into thick crust pizza (tavern style>>>>>>>>>all) but these are awesome.
I prefer a thinner crust but some of that crap I’d like a cracker. That should be illegal.

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA
This is the Fareway my wife goes to. I told her like 3 times to get a garlic cheese Blum pizza and every time she said they didn’t have them. She doesn’t think they actually exist and that I made it up.
I can confirm they're real, and they're spectacular. I can also confirm north Ames Fareway doesn't have them.

Cyfan1965

Nov 9, 2016
Iowa
We Will Gluten Free Breakfast pizza and the GF meat lovers. Not only because it helps ISU that is just a major bonus. They need to get to Eastern Iowa asap.

urb1

Jan 23, 2010
Urbandale
Another vote for Heggies. Picked some up at Costco a while ago. Just a solid frozen pizza. Seems like one you'd get at a small town bar or bowling alley.
Heggies never tastes as good out of the oven. It only is good when cooked in a bar pizza oven.

Reactions: gocy444

gocy444

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 15, 2008
Ames, IA
Some frozen pizza costs are ridiculous. For $5 more I can press a button on my phone a dominoes shows up 30 min later with a fully cooked pizza.

Help Support Us

Become a patron