David Carr- Associate Director of the Cardinal and Gold Collective

brentblum

Administrator
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 26, 2007
FYI as I know this has been asked before. If you want to contribute to Wrestling NIL, head to this website!

We Will doesn't support Wrestling, the Cardinal and Gold Collective does. Thanks and excited to share any knowledge I can with David, although going to need a high dollar Pay-Per-View to get on the mat.

Reactions: stuclone

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
Donate $500 if you go 30 seconds and don't die?
FYI as I know this has been asked before. If you want to contribute to Wrestling NIL, head to this website!

We Will doesn't support Wrestling, the Cardinal and Gold Collective does. Thanks and excited to share any knowledge I can with David, although going to need a high dollar Pay-Per-View to get on the mat.
Sounds like "Battle of the Collectives"
Need to get a sweet belt for the Champion!!!

Reactions: brentblum

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
Also, there are a large number C & G Collective Golf Outings throughout the summer. I know of Ames, Humboldt and Okoboji if anyone is interested. Great way to donate while slamming Ames Lagers and playing golf!
Are these listed somewhere? I just saw the one Buf posted, but would be more interested in an Ames if Humboldt outing.

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA
Blum has to survive getting taken down by David for 30 seconds with both of David's arms tied behind his back. I think I'd still take David and under 30, but it's be an interesting battle

• Funny
Reactions: brentblum and NWICY

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
Are these listed somewhere? I just saw the one Buf posted, but would be more interested in an Ames if Humboldt outing.
I will get the Humboldt date for you. I know it is set already. July 13th is Humboldt

Last edited:
Reactions: crablegs

Cyclone Pfan

Dec 7, 2022
I am so excited to add David Carr to the Cardinal and Gold Collective staff. David’s wrestling pedigree and talent are undeniable, but I am just as proud to add a person of such high character to our team. We are incredibly fortunate that he will continue to be a part of the ISU wrestling family going forward.

Quite simply, we were able to land our number one "portal" target and keep David Carr in Ames and at Iowa State.

Thank you all for your help and support with the Cardinal and Gold Collective.

Ryan
Ryan, any chance you can get C&G registered as a charitable organization at Benevity? CRTC and We Will Collective both are, which results in 100% match from some large corporations.