Another female teacher incident

isucy86

Apr 13, 2006
Dubuque
Some people are never going to be faithful in a relationship, it's just not in their DNA, but I have found that it is not the case for most people. Studies on adultery point out that men and woman cheat in a relationship for totally different reasons. For men, its simple for the sex. Their spouse or girlfriend are not fulfilling the man's sexual needs, so they find someone that does. For woman, it's much more complex than just sex, they tend to be looking for their soul mate, that person that just knows and understands how they feel. It's a much more internal motivation than an external one than just for the sex. I would guess this gal was looking for someone that finds her attractive and wants her, something her husband no longer provides.
Sounds like two ways of saying the same thing.

Reactions: Cyeedy

aeroclone

Oct 30, 2006
So, was it ass or pink? Maybe both since it is Assunpink.

View attachment 127519
giphy.gif

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
Sounds like two ways of saying the same thing.
Not really, the kid was giving her something she thought she needed or was not getting. If she just wanted sex, she could have found many adult males willing to do that.

What I find so surprising about many of these teachers is, it's one thing to risk your marriage and the thought of divorce, but totally different when you add you may end up going to jail, you are on the pervert list for the next decade, lose the job you trained for and everywhere you go, people are going to nudge one another and look at you. This is about as low as an educator can get, and I hope she gets a nice long prison term to remind her and be an example of what educators should not do, no matter how much you think you will get away with it.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Not really, the kid was giving her something she thought she needed or was not getting. If she just wanted sex, she could have found many adult males willing to do that.

What I find so surprising about many of these teachers is, it's one thing to risk your marriage and the thought of divorce, but totally different when you add you may end up going to jail, you are on the pervert list for the next decade, lose the job you trained for and everywhere you go, people are going to nudge one another and look at you. This is about as low as an educator can get, and I hope she gets a nice long prison term to remind her and be an example of what educators should not do, no matter how much you think you will get away with it.

Education gets the big stories on this stuff and it's anecdotal but there's plenty of stuff out there in the business world that doesn't seem to get the same headlines.

Some of the things I saw that went on in the restaurant industry were wild.

Although it wasn't typically worker/minor stuff (although it absolutely happened) but definitely superior/subordinate that got folks fired, blew up marriages and likely future job prospects.

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
Education gets the big stories on this stuff and it's anecdotal but there's plenty of stuff out there in the business world that doesn't seem to get the same headlines.

Some of the things I saw that went on in the restaurant industry were wild.

Although it wasn't typically worker/minor stuff (although it absolutely happened) but definitely superior/subordinate that got folks fired, blew up marriages and likely future job prospects.
Education gets the stories because the state has made it illegal, and it should be. Whenever you put people together of the opposite sex, its generally going to turn sexual one way or another. If it happens in a small business, no one cares, in a corporation it may destroy your future in the company, but you are not going to jail.

Let's face it, newspapers and tv stations love to report a teacher or school employee banging a student, it gets clicks and ratings. No one cares if the guy at the grocery store is banging the lady that works the checkout line if she is not a minor.

• Agree
Reactions: BigCyFan

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
No, no, no...

This just goes to show that boys 14-19 will screw whatever is put in front of them. This is one of the first one that makes sense to me. Like this beast of a lady found some kid that was willing to take on the challenge. It's horribly wrong of her. Don't get me wrong, but it does make more sense than most of them

Pat

Oct 20, 2011
This just goes to show that boys 14-19 will screw whatever is put in front of them. This is one of the first one that makes sense to me. Like this beast of a lady found some kid that was willing to take on the challenge. It's horribly wrong of her. Don't get me wrong, but it does make more sense than most of them
Not saying you’re wrong, but the article doesn’t include the victim’s gender.

Reactions: MJ29 and Drew0311

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Last edited:

TXCyclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 13, 2011
TX
The ******* NY Post... ffs... according to them it must be Bill Clinton's fault. Or maybe the church is responsible for creating Bill Clinton AND this sex offender.

Reactions: Letterkenny

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
The ******* NY Post... ffs... according to them it must be Bill Clinton's fault. Or maybe the church is responsible for creating Bill Clinton AND this sex offender.

Yeah the Clinton part is weird. Also what is weird is parents and others not reporting stuff to the police. Why would you report it to the church. Go straight to the people who will arrest this lady. It's pretty obvious all churches avoid telling the cops and making church pastors and volunteers immune to facing the police.

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
Yeah the Clinton part is weird. Also what is weird is parents and others not reporting stuff to the police. Why would you report it to the church. Go straight to the people who will arrest this lady. It's pretty obvious all churches avoid telling the cops and making church pastors and volunteers immune to facing the police.
The parents would have a nice little lawsuit against the church, after they reported it, and the church did counseling and then it continued, without ever informing the law. One would think that the church would be monitory reporters but in Arkansas who the heck knows.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012

I'm guessing the kid is disappointed he only got blow jobs