Another female teacher incident

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
Whats that story. Is there a link or something regarding it?

Then someone from here heard that it was being leaked out there what she had been doing well before their wedding in July. Said the parents pressured him into marrying her still.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa

Then someone from here heard that it was being leaked out there what she had been doing well before their wedding in July. Said the parents pressured him into marrying her still.
Oh crap yeah I remember that. What a fool that dude is.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Saw the IKM Manning softball coach had her contract terminated last week, don't know for what reason. Just had to add this since the teacher was an employee there.

• Dumb
Reactions: RagingCloner

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
That's in poor taste. Should have at minimum an accusation before linking their termination to this thread.
For fat-shaming players and belittling school administrators. Still wonder how she kept her teaching job. It was on KCCI the termination that is,, but they didn't give a reason on air.

• Dumb
Reactions: RagingCloner

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
For fat-shaming players and belittling school administrators. Still wonder how she kept her teaching job. It was on KCCI the termination that is,, but they didn't give a reason on air.
Totally different than sleeping with a student which this thread is about. Teachers get fired all the time, but they should not be in a thread talking about them sleeping with students.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Ignore the headline including a political party - the fact is this goes on in many states at many levels of government. It's sickening that politicians of any party find these things acceptable enough to put their name on a vote for it. It's especially bad in the old Southern states and it's disgusting.

View attachment 129184
What the ****

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
Ignore the headline including a political party - the fact is this goes on in many states at many levels of government. It's sickening that politicians of any party find these things acceptable enough to put their name on a vote for it. It's especially bad in the old Southern states and it's disgusting.

View attachment 129184

Yeah right. IGNORE THE BOLDED HEADLINE BECAUSE.....

everyone does it!

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Just when I thought this thread couldn't get any weirder and more gross...

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
While maybe a little suspect, is there really anything wrong with an 18 year old that has already graduated doing something like this? I'm just thinking that if that same 18 year old graduated from a different school, Is there even an issue? Isn't it basically two consenting adults at this point?

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
While maybe a little suspect, is there really anything wrong with an 18 year old that has already graduated doing something like this? I'm just thinking that if that same 18 year old graduated from a different school, Is there even an issue? Isn't it basically two consenting adults at this point?

Graduation parties are commonly held before the actual graduation. Didn't read the article though.

charlie_B

Mar 21, 2017
The 18-year-old could also be in a summer sport so I think they would technically still be a student then

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
Graduation parties are commonly held before the actual graduation. Didn't read the article though.

The 18-year-old could also be in a summer sport so I think they would technically still be a student then
I skimmed the article earlier. I either missed this line the first time or this line was later added:

"According to court documents, an investigation into Ortiz began after she told another teacher of a sexual encounter between Ortiz and the student earlier this month."

I'm sure that is the bigger issue.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron