Useful products thread

• We Will Collective May Donor Drive - Last Day, Help Needed!

We're in the final hours of a critical push to signup donors for the May Donor Drive. Let your Cyclone friends know!

Please consider giving at We Will Collective.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
I've never sharpened a knife in my life. Also never sharpened a pizza cutter, because you don't need to.. my 10+ year old unit slices thru pizza just fine, without tearing cheese/dough like using a knife with similar effort does.

Unless you have an expensive and/or very large knife that you sharpen regularly, there's zero argument that it's just as easy to use a knife to cut a pizza. You're trying too hard to sound edgy here.
I see what you did there

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
brentwood-food-choppers-985117028m-76_600.jpg

Hmmm. Let's get CF secret santa.

• Love
Reactions: JP4CY

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
Do you have one of those huge pizzeria knives that can go across an entire pizza? Way too much of a hassle to use a regular kitchen knife to cut a large pizza.

You have to be one of ~1% of Americans who don't use a pizza cutter.
Real men bleach their buttholes and cut their 22" pizzas with a single butter knife

• Haha
Reactions: Tailg8er

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
My key FOB is awesome. Without it, my car would not start.

• Informative
Reactions: Tailg8er

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
I use a pizza cutter to cut quesadilla into slices

Point taken, but quesadillas are essentially pizza. So I think the point remains you could accomplish the same thing with a knife and a pizza cutter is a bit redundant.

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
Two words: Battery. Daddy.

I want to like these, because I have kind of a storage/organization fetish. But half the batteries will go dead before you use them. We have one at work, and have probably used 5 batteries in 5 years.

Probably its much better in a house with kids burning batteries up in their game controllers etc.