C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'll pay $190 for your all sessions section 232 row 12 single ticket. I'm just a little concerned that if things don't go out way on Thursday that unloading a less than ideal single for anything respectable will be very challenging. I could be wrong, but that's what past experience have taught me. I can meet in DM before or KC Thursday morning. If you're interested my cell is 515-554-1684.
    C
    Cyclonefan710
    Sorry I need to update the post. Ticket has been sold
    Hey,

Just wanted to make sure that I have tickets for tonight. Just started on this site so I'm not sure how to get tickets off of here or where to pick up at. I live in Ames so I can meet you at Hilton if need be. Email is gourleyle@gmail.com.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Lee
    Just wondering if we still have a deal for the ticket for Sunday. I'm sorry I couldn't pick it up yesterday like you wanted but, we live 45 minutes from Ames Can we pick it up Sunday? PMed you with an answer to your qestion

Please let me know
    Thanks
    Brian
    Can we switch to email, its easier for me. I'm Jim Walker. My email is iowacpa33@gmail.com. We are moving to Ames so I'll be there off and on over the next few weeks if an in person meeting works for you. I can pay you via PayPal if you wish.

Thanks
    Jim
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…