Alert: 2016/17 CF BOWL COMPETITION: Pool now open

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Hey guys - Just wanted to let you know that I just opened up a new pool via our pick'em tool here on the site - this one for the 2016/17 bowl season. We will be going by the spread. Don't have the capability to do confidence points but I'm guessing that this will be plenty challenging.

HOW TO DO IT:

--- Go up to the secondary tab on the forum page and scroll over "pick em."

--- Click on "manage your pools"

--- Join the bowl pool.

--- Click on the red "edit your picks" to begin making picks.

NOTE: I only have two games in there right now ... I am waiting for spreads for the other bowl games to be released. Will continuously update these over the next day.

ANOTHER NOTE: Give me a few days to come up with a prize for the winner. Will be nice.

Please have fun and talk A LOT of trash.

Reactions: FDWxMan

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Is there only going to be an against the spread competition this year or we going to have "confidence" level picks like in past years as well?

yler4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 23, 2009
Ankeny, IA
What type of shot will Charter have to take when he goes 0-41 on this?

MartyMcCy

Sep 6, 2011
Is there only going to be an against the spread competition this year or we going to have "confidence" level picks like in past years as well?
I'd be down for a confidence pick thing, too. I think previous years were done through Yahoo.

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Just ATS this year. No confidence points.

I'll try to get the rest of the games in there in the next 24 hours. Was working on it LATE last night and then my kid started puking. Had to stop. Just takes forever as I have manually enter every team/spread, etc.

Cool software though. I'll work on some bad ass prizes between now and the 17th.

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
We doing all 41 Bowl games ATS or just the "bigger" ones?

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Ok guys this is now updated with all of the games. I'll work hard to keep it consistency updated throughout bowl season, which will make it fun to track the standings.

I've got a $50 gift card to Heartland Flags for first place and a $25 for second place.

I'll get some tiebreakers created for the Playoff down the stretch if we need them.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Just for fun someone here should make a cf yahoo group for those interested in matching skills against cfers confidence points style. After just a few weeks with the college and pro spread contests on here has shown me one thing, that I blow picking against the spread.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron