**2020 CF Election Mafia**

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

PSYclone22

Visual Analytics Mercenary
SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines
EARLY VOTING IS DANGEROUS. WE MUST ELIMINATE EARLY VOTING.

And so it was.

spiker was eliminated by the Mafia Party. He was the Early Voter and a candidate from Michigan's 1st district.

bsaltyman

Drinker of beer
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
The people I’m confident are inno include North, JM, and Michael.
I had felt like Clonies and Cows were innno. Maybe Cows has too good of a voting record though.
Arob was my pick to be mafia all day even more so than KC.

bsaltyman

Drinker of beer
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
Who’s we? KC was inno and dead set on arob being inno who thought your scummy trash
She also wasn’t paying attention enough to know you have been on Michael’s case all game.

Also, just to be clear, if you end up mafia you are going to change your avatar for a full year as one that is kissing mad fran’s a$$?

michaelrr1

Mar 30, 2006
WDM
Visit site
It does make me wonder though, if Michael is inno, why haven’t the mafia killed him yet?

Most of the game, I was getting votes. They wouldn't get rid of someone who people wanted to vote out. I think finally most consider me innocent, but that didn't happen until yesterday. The last three nights, mafia has targeted the confirmed innocents (someone could vouch for one, and the other two had a role that no one else disputed). They know those three were not going to get voted out.

Reactions: bsaltyman

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
Well folks, 'bout that time again. The people placed a heavy thumb on the political scale to push Madam KC out of the race. She put up a good fight but, as they say, after the fish flops around for a while, it dies. Well, now she can have her vapors.

KC was a regular innocent and candidate from Georgia's 1st district.

FalseWhirlwindGrison-size_restricted.gif

• Haha
Reactions: cyclonespiker33

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Most of the game, I was getting votes. They wouldn't get rid of someone who people wanted to vote out. I think finally most consider me innocent, but that didn't happen until yesterday. The last three nights, mafia has targeted the confirmed innocents (someone could vouch for one, and the other two had a role that no one else disputed). They know those three were not going to get voted out.
Oh sure, he responds real fast to this..........

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
She also wasn’t paying attention enough to know you have been on Michael’s case all game.

Also, just to be clear, if you end up mafia you are going to change your avatar for a full year as one that is kissing mad fran’s a$$?
giphy.gif

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
To be honest, what he says makes sense. I still think Michael is inno.
Well it’s pretty clear somebody around here that we think is inno, isn’t. And it ain’t me. If it was why the hell would I even make this point.

bsaltyman

Drinker of beer
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
Arob
Cows
Clonies

At this point, 2 of these 3 have got to be mafia. Which two? I’m still thinking Arob for one.

Of course, that is assuming we can believe JM and his “I’ll change my avatar for a year” thing. Without that he would clearly have my vote. JM, if you do end up as mafia I’m going to be pissed at you.

Vote Arob

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Arob
Cows
Clonies

At this point, 2 of these 3 have got to be mafia. Which two? I’m still thinking Arob for one.

Of course, that is assuming we can believe JM and his “I’ll change my avatar for a year” thing. Without that he would clearly have my vote. JM, if you do end up as mafia I’m going to be pissed at you.

Vote Arob
Well your not gonna be pissed at me. @PSYclone22 we need to go 2for 3 now correct?