NFL: ***2020 NFL Season Thread***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
You can just tell Elliot won't be able to run like normal as he's thinking about not fumbling.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
It's too bad they didn't put the Cowboys game at 4pm and the Chiefs game in prime time because the early game was WAY better than this crap show. Also thank you Andy Dalton for basically turning a top 10 fantasy WR in Amari Cooper into nearly an afterthought now. Dallas has plenty of offensive weapons and Dalton is making throws tonight like he thinks Dallas is wearing some kind of alternate universe red jerseys tonight.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Cower is probably going to take heat for his comment on that play. I really don't think he had any racial intent but that's the way it goes.

Read this then watched/listened to the clip I guess I'm not hearing it clear enough to know what was said that will create a problem.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Read this then watched/listened to the clip I guess I'm not hearing it clear enough to know what was said that will create a problem.

He said get out of my way boy when Henry trucked the D back. I really don't think their was any racial intent. It's just the world has become hyper sensitive.

• Winner
  • Informative
Reactions: xboxfever and NWICY

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
He said get out of my way boy when Henry trucked the D back. I really don't think their was any racial intent. It's just the world has become hyper sensitive.

I hope you are wrong, but I see where you are coming from.

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
Good win by the Chiefs, now they own the tie breaker against the Bills. Get a three week break playing Denver, the Jets, and panthers, only away game is in Denver. Easy to see them at 8-1 at the half way point.

• Agree
Reactions: Halincandenza