NFL: ***2020 NFL Season Thread***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Busch__Latte

Sep 17, 2020
Miami is probably figuring they are set up nicely. Might as well let Tua go.
I actually really like what they are building down in Miami, but to name Tua the starter is really odd. He must have been balling out in practice.

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
Just when you thought Miami had turned the corner they do something stupid like this. Hope it blows up in their face.
Really its a smart move, they were going no where with their current QB in the long term. they are 3-3, now is the time to give Tua some snaps and let him figure it out for the future. Winning or losing games for them is less important than the experience that Tua will be getting. Hell the more they lose this year getting him that experience, the better draft pick they get to help them in the future.
To me that looks like a win/win situation.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Why are the Thursday night match-ups always horrible?

Are they usually scheduled out in advance? Not much you can do with teams that end up being bad.

I think in past seasons the quick turn around from Sunday has been an issue with the quality of play.

These teams are just bad.