SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2022
Bears fans are getting excited about Caleb Williams

ClonerJams

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2022
In all seriousness, its nice to see them retain talent.

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014
Bears fans are getting excited about Caleb Williams

I would not touch Caleb with a ten foot pole if I was a NFL team. He has shown his true colors and is a diva beyond divas. He will be way worse than Murray.

He may have talent but his antics and attitude will be a drain on a team. His demands are beyond ridiculous.

Bears drafting him would be a huge mistake. It really feels like he is going to flop in the NFL. But we will see.

Thats my opinion anyway.

ClonerJams

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2022
I would not touch Caleb with a ten foot pole if I was a NFL team. He has shown his true colors and is a diva beyond divas. He will be way worse than Murray.

He may have talent but his antics and attitude will be a drain on a team. His demands are beyond ridiculous.

Bears drafting him would be a huge mistake. It really feels like he is going to flop in the NFL. But we will see.

Thats my opinion anyway.
I don't disagree with what you said, but at the same time you don't want to be the GM that passes on him if he turns out to be the next Mahomes and while Fields is a decent QB, I don't think he will ever be great. The only way they don't draft him is if they get another kings ransom for the #1 pick which is very possible.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
I can't figure out if the Bears are trying to give fields weapons for one last hurrah or give Williams a chance