5 All Session tix section 112 row G

cycfan1

Nov 27, 2006
Ames
We are talking about Kansas City. Kansas, KSU and Iowa State in the same building is going to make the market extremely tight. It happened in 2013 & 2019 and I watched lower level middles being sold for $450 a piece in cash.

Yup. Better hope one of these loses first round.

On a side note, I don't know how KC Chamber of Commerce doesn't slip the refs a couple thousand bucks to make sure ISU beats Baylor. ISU winning the first game has to be worth a few million bucks to KC.

NittanyCy

Mar 19, 2006
All, I've sold Thursday's morning session, but still have the other four sessions available. Feel free to PM me if you are interested. The pricing for each session varies with Friday's being the most expensive and Wednesday being extremely cheap.

NittanyCy

Mar 19, 2006
I still have sessions 3-5 available if anyone is interested. Prime seats, 7 rows up from the baseline, up to 5 tix availble for each. PM me if you’re interested.

Go Clones!

I@ST1

Dec 15, 2020
Seller may be Cael Sanderson! :jimlad:

Seriously, I wouldn't call this "sticking it to ISU fans" as much as "giving ISU fans a chance to have amazing seats at a price that is a little below market value."

If we make it to the finals, these seats will be worth more than $500 each!

And if you just want to get in the building, it is not sold out and you can get seats in the balcony through AXS for $65 + fees.

I’d disagree here… but if true.. I’d sell my 2 LL sidelines for that price.

NittanyCy

Mar 19, 2006
I have 2 tickets remaining to Friday nights game and 5 for Saturday’s championship game.

NittanyCy

Mar 19, 2006
I have two tickets for Friday and all five for Saturday if anyone is interested. Go Clones!