50 Major League Baseball Players to Be Named Using Steroids

SuperCy

Nov 30, 2006
Smallville/Metropolis
Re: per ESPN radio, Clemens to be named on Mitchell list

I think you'll see Schilling on there.

Now, isn't Mitchell still tied to the Red Sox? I asked this yesterday and didn't get an answer. I can't see why an independent party was not involved.

isucyfan

Speechless
Apr 21, 2006
Saint Paul, MN
Shilling would be interesting considering how outspoken he has been against steroids and HGH.

Isn't he an outspoken Republican? They have a history of saying one thing and having reality be the other. :smile: Larry Craig Syndrome.

It really wouldn't surprise me about Schilling, but he isn't exactly the physical specimen that Clemens is. Unfortunately it is suspicious now whenever a power pitcher or power hitter can perform well at an older age.

cyclonenum1

Nov 30, 2006
Some of this has to be attributed to changes in diet, work outs, and ball parks. Granted, there is ALOT of illegal technology at work but even 20 years ago people thought Nolan Ryan was crazy for being a pitcher and lifting weights.

I'll grant you that the change in training and reduction in ballpark size has something to do with it but I think it is really the introduction of these drugs (steroids, HGH, etc.) into the training that has dramatically altered the landscape.

SuperCy

Nov 30, 2006
Smallville/Metropolis
Isn't he an outspoken Republican? They have a history of saying one thing and having reality be the other. :smile: Larry Craig Syndrome.

Now, don't start this. Who said "I did NOT have sexual relations with that woman?"
I guess it depends on what "is" is.:wink:

Last edited: