6 minutes have been played in KU/ TCU game and Kansas has no points

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
KU has one veteran in particular who has been letting them down all season but I'm not going to name him cause I am superstitious enough to think that would make him go off for 30 in Hilton.

WalkingCY

Sep 26, 2008
Kansas City
The rumor--and again, RUMOR--is that Self and his wife have separated due to him fooling around, and that he's moved out into an apartment and isn't himself.

I've heard this "rumor" as well since the wife and I moved down here to KC. It came from friends who are KU Alumni. (Heard this one late summer/early fall.)

Also Self is wearing a piece too. Maybe that has something to do with it?:wink:

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
My pleasure with KU taking one in the shorts and putting ISU back in the conference crown race has only been tempered by my disappointment that I didn't know it was happening last night and didn't watch. I looked up the score on the Big 12 site this morning to update my standings grid and thought for sure when I saw it that they put down the score wrong. I had to go to another site to confirm it.

CW, can we get an app similar to weather warnings on our phones that will notify CFers when something like this is happening? TIA

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron