A better Big 12

ChiefCy

Aug 4, 2008
There has been talk on the board here about adding Arkansas, Utah,TCU and others. Anyone know if there is anything to this or is it just fans talking. If true, Big12 minus NE & Co and plus Ark. & TCU would seem to be an improvement. Co didn't do much and good ridance to the bug eaters. Only one problem, how do I root against Ia and NE when they play each other?

nrg4isu

Dec 29, 2009
Springfield, Illinois
There has been talk on the board here about adding Arkansas, Utah,TCU and others. Anyone know if there is anything to this or is it just fans talking. If true, Big12 minus NE & Co and plus Ark. & TCU would seem to be an improvement. Co didn't do much and good ridance to the bug eaters. Only one problem, how do I root against Ia and NE when they play each other?

Easy, cheer for the underdog. The bonus is that one of them has to lose.

CycloneNC2015

Jul 28, 2009
Urbandale

Why would Texas allow another Texas school to dilute their recruiting by giving them (TCU) the legitimacy of being in the Big12? Arkansas left the SWC to get away from Texas, they arent coming back. Why would Texas want a conference championship game when all they have to do is beat Oklahoma and are gauranteed a BCS bid? The Big12 is staying at 10 teams.