A couple random questions/thoughts

jahfg

Apr 19, 2006
Ames
Why does the fireplace reading room in the library always smell like poop? It's really, really bad.

How do people continue to study there?

Who is the white trash ****** in Maple that has the confederate flag in the window? I hate driving/walking by there and seeing that displayed so prominently on our campus.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Why does the fireplace reading room in the library always smell like poop? It's really, really bad. Because every morning before students come in, the librarians play "hide the poop" in there. At the end of the day, the remove it and place a fresh turd the next morning.

How do people continue to study there? Because they have colds and can't smell the poop. Or it is their own poop. Everyone likes their own brand.

Who is the white trash ****** in Maple that has the confederate flag in the window? I hate driving/walking by there and seeing that displayed so prominently on our campus? Not me.

ILiftWithRoyce

Feb 6, 2012
Ankeny
I know exactly what you are talking about and for each case i have no answer. but dayum is it smelly in there.

BringBackJohnny

Feb 11, 2009
Ames
Why does the fireplace reading room in the library always smell like poop? It's really, really bad. It might just be you....?

How do people continue to study there?

Who is the white trash ****** in Maple that has the confederate flag in the window? I hate driving/walking by there and seeing that displayed so prominently on our campus.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006

Funny you say this. It actually common, but I dont know why. A guy who lived a floor below me in back in the day had one in his truck back window and a huge one in his dorm room.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
It's just as disgusting that people from the South fly it.

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
It's just as disgusting that people from the South fly it.

How do you feel about this flag?

800px-CSA_FLAG_28.11.1861-1.5.1863.svg.png

GrindingAway

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 27, 2006
Man I can't believe this. A buddy of mine bet me that I wouldn't poop in the fireplace during Veishea my senior year. That was 99 I thought someone would have cleaned it up by now.

Also I'm pretty sure Luke Duke lives in Maple so that's probably the answer.

Help Support Us

Become a patron