All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I will be shocked if the Big 10 finishes the season at 9 games played. There are no bye weeks and flu season is just ramping up now. I bet Iowa only plays like 6 games.
I've said from when the Big 10 announced that they're going to have major issues in finishing their season and thus essentially not being invited to the playoff. Same with the Pac-12. The no bye-weeks is going to be a huge killer.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
I've said from when the Big 10 announced that they're going to have major issues in finishing their season and thus essentially not being invited to the playoff. Same with the Pac-12. The no bye-weeks is going to be a huge killer.

Yep, should have started it earlier and not later. Stupid move. This season is a going to be a mess. But I guess it is better than nothing.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Yep, should have started it earlier and not later. Stupid move. This season is a going to be a mess. But I guess it is better than nothing.
Like the old saying goes.. "Better to have played football and had the season shut down early due to a pandemic, than to not have played football at all." Er something along those lines.

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
Well I could be wrong, but I don't think Purdue will have a good defense this year. I'm expecting Iowa's defense to be decent this year, but Purdue has one of the best WR tandems in the entire country so they are going to score some points.
You didn't answer the question....

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
Doyle, Colbert and Campbell all would be week one starters and they're all gone
Well Neimann WAS a day 1 starter. He just got overplayed by another player. I don't think its the hit you are trying to make it out to be

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
No one here talked about the fact that DJ Johnson got his waiver approved and is set to start against Iowa this weekend.