All Iowa/ISU Wrestling Lineup

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
He's not good
He's undersized at 184. Might be time give Assad the nod. I thought we might see him at least once yesterday. I'm guessing if Brands had won his first match, Assad might have gone.

HawkFan1

Feb 2, 2019
Lee ducking Schroder was not something I expected to see today. Brands blood bleeds orange
Probably terrified of Schroder. Spencer probably would have struggled with him.

Let’s be real, they’ve wrestled twice and never been less than 14 points apart (15-0 in 2:53 and 16-2). Schroder has already taken 2 bad losses this season and Spencer has pinned everyone he’s wrestled this year in the first period (two of those are ranked higher than Schroder).

Now I don’t know why he didn’t wrestle the first dual. It could have been because that dual was never going to be in question and he wanted to give a backup a start, but it was definitely NOT because Lee would have lost to Schroder.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Do you honestly believe Brands was nervous that Spencer Lee would lose to Devin Schroder? You can’t be serious here
Well... he doesn’t sit him to my knowledge all year... then sits him for this one. Doesn’t make a lot of sense and he does that crap all the time.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Define irony:

Wrestling your last dual before you shut down knowing you shouldn't have and spending the entire season ducking top guys and then get upset when a team doesn't feel safe wrestling you

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron