Anyone else hearing that JP has already decided Prohm is coming back?

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
The couple of people who found it weird that Prohm was asking Niang and Monte for coaching tips....you were right.
My first red flag was when he’d constantly like plays on Twitter and didn’t realize everyone could see what he was liking haha

• Agree
Reactions: ChickenNuggetMan

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
The couple of people who found it weird that Prohm was asking Niang and Monte for coaching tips....you were right.

What does this entail re: Niang out of curiosity?

I recall Monte telling him NWB should be point which was pretty ****ing obvious and looking back, a post-Fred's players red flag.

• Agree
Reactions: Statefan10

marothisu

Jun 15, 2009
NYC
And I thought going to ISU during McDermott years was bad. I literally could never imagine a season where the team only won 2 games, and 0 conference games.

This is the most embarrassed I've ever been as an alum. I don't care if this is a "COVID-19 " year and other blue bloods didn't do well either. Totally ******* unacceptable. A bad season to me has always been more like around .500 overall, and a losing record in conference play.

I will throw in some money to get Prohm the **** out of Ames. If he comes back somehow then I will not watch any more games.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
And I thought going to ISU during McDermott years was bad. I literally could never imagine a season where the team only won 2 games, and 0 conference games.

This is the most embarrassed I've ever been as an alum. I don't care if this is a "COVID-19 " year and other blue bloods didn't do well either. Totally ******* unacceptable. A bad season to me has always been more like around .500 overall, and a losing record in conference play.

I will throw in some money to get Prohm the **** out of Ames. If he comes back somehow then I will not watch any more games.

Until this year, I never thought a 2 win season was anything near possible.
When literally any game on the schedule can be a loss, and probably will, that's really bad.

marothisu

Jun 15, 2009
NYC
Until this year, I never thought a 2 win season was anything near possible.
When literally any game on the schedule can be a loss, and probably will, that's really bad.

This is the first time in my life I didn't watch every single game. I think I watched maybe 3 conference games. Not even when the football team was bad, did I do that. I always watch every game.

If Pollard doesn't can Prohm (or if he resigns first) then he is literally the biggest idiot in the sports world.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
This is the first time in my life I didn't watch every single game. I think I watched maybe 3 conference games. Not even when the football team was bad, did I do that. I always watch every game.

If Pollard doesn't can Prohm (or if he resigns first) then he is literally the biggest idiot in the sports world.

I missed some the last few years. Seeing the same bad stuff just doesn't appeal.
The morbid curiosity drew me in a lot this year. On that one in a billion chance he's back next year, I'd mostly just watch the "buy games" to see which ones we lose.

isu81

Mar 6, 2013

Other blue bloods? While we are not a zero win laughing stock, LOL at blue blood.

Reactions: cyclonehomer

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

The blue bloods imo were going to have a down year anyway just by not having the typical badasses they have but a one-off for those coaches is reasonable.

Consecutive 20 loss seasons just can't happen.

FallOf81

Oct 24, 2017
If anyone can find the press conference after the Iowa win when we were down 20 at half it's all you need to see. It was like the world was lifted off his shoulders he didn't screw the pooch and lose his first game against Iowa in Hilton... with a loaded roster.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
If anyone can find the press conference after the Iowa win when we were down 20 at half it's all you need to see. It was like the world was lifted off his shoulders he didn't screw the pooch and lose his first game against Iowa in Hilton... with a loaded roster.

I don't know why this specific thing is so bad.

JCloned

Mar 20, 2006
Definitely tuning in to the Drake Loyola game tomorrow. I know that most think Fred is coming back, but both these guys are legitimate candidates. Be fun to see them play.