Anyone want to be Iowa's Offensive Coordinator?

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
I don’t think Iowa’s playbook has changed since the last NCAA football game was released on PlayStation. So I should be more than qualified as a play caller.

cyzygy11

Oct 27, 2007
Hinton, IA
I do not want the gig, but I saw a football thread, and I wanted to express my anger at the fact the SEC is planning two bye weeks in their schedules....I just watched a few minutes of that ridiculous show to see this tripe...I apologize for the interruption....

JD720

Jan 3, 2009
I do not want the gig, but I saw a football thread, and I wanted to express my anger at the fact the SEC is planning two bye weeks in their schedules....I just watched a few minutes of that ridiculous show to see this tripe...I apologize for the interruption....
There's an extra week between labor day and Thanksgiving next year. Everyone should have that.

exCYtable

Apr 15, 2010
The funniest part about this search is all the hok roaches who think a new OC is going to suddenly turn their offense into the Oregon Ducks. Absolutely NOTHING will change as long as ol Kirk is at the helm. He's going to hire the most conservative, risk-averse man alive.

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
The funniest part about this search is all the hok roaches who think a new OC is going to suddenly turn their offense into the Oregon Ducks. Absolutely NOTHING will change as long as ol Kirk is at the helm. He's going to hire the most conservative, risk-averse man alive.
Passing Game Rule #1: There are no “progressions.”
Passing Game Rule #2: If the target isn’t WIDE open, take a sack.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Nephew is an iowa grad and hawk fan. He texted us the job opening and said he was going to apply. My brother asked him if his philosophy was to hand the ball off on 3rd and 8 because that is a job requirement.

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
Kirk will take over the duties himself and eliminate the middle man.

ScottyP

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 24, 2007
Urbandale, IA
Doesn't matter the OC. This is Kirk's playbook.

Stretch Zone left
Stretch Zone Right
Play-Action bootleg rollout pass to the TE in the flat.