Are you doing any weed today (4/20)?

• Yes

• No

• I'm drunk

Results are only viewable after voting.

Turn2

May 12, 2011
Clusterfunkeny
I know people who get the giggles with today’s products, mostly newer users. I think it has more to do with how long you’ve used cannabis and how used to the effects you are but I’m sure certain strains and potencies also factor in.
Just in case anyone wants to research this:

Reactions: Cycho1 and baller21

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
e4680881-bb85-4ba6-8b42-dc11fe6553bc_text.gif
Hey, man, we're out of papers.

All right. Then get me a toilet paper roll, a corkscrew and some tin foil.

We don't have a corkscrew.

All right. Then get me an avocado, an ice pick and my snorkel. Trust me, bro. I've made bongs with less. Hurry up!

Sparkplug

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2008
Central Iowa
No weed but haven’t been able to but weight on left knee. Went to a place in Valley Junction and got a full spectrum topical cream. Feeling much better. It’s bone on bone so got the big container

singsing

Nov 2, 2007
I started smoking in 94 and was lucky enough to get in with some cats in Ames to get into some really high grade stuff, like world class. A few trips to Amsterdam and staying in super dank for years and this is just part of your lifestyle. Colorado had some of the world's best for years and Michigan is really wearing the crown now.

Crazy how growing up looking over your shoulder carries through. I still feel like getting caught with the smallest amount could send me up the river.
Only in Kansas. I live 4 blocks from State Line in Mo and growing my own with a cultivation license. Best $50 I've ever spent. Go 5 blocks west and I'm a criminal. Love governments.

singsing

Nov 2, 2007
Gonna need a bigger container man! Find a 15 gallon fabric pot if you can.
I know..This is my second batch and need to set up my porch a little better. Gonna use 5 gallon buckets next when I make the room. Still getting about 2 z's a plant. Have 16 in different stages right now and should be cultivating a couple each week shortly. My place smells great!

baller21

Mar 15, 2009
I know..This is my second batch and need to set up my porch a little better. Gonna use 5 gallon buckets next when I make the room. Still getting about 2 z's a plant. Have 16 in different stages right now and should be cultivating a couple each week shortly. My place smells great!
Whatcha gonna do with all that ganja brah? Are you allowed to sell with that license?

intrepid27

Oct 9, 2006
Marion, IA
In the 80s I was living in OK and drove I-35 back to IA 7 or 8 times per year. The Kansas Highway patrol would run a sting several times per year. They put up a sign among the interstate announcing "Drug Checkpoint Ahead" . Then a hidden officer would watch people throw drugs out the car window. Radio to the troopers up ahead and voila. I'm all for legalization but always thought this was a brilliantly simple plan.

Reactions: JEFF420