Baylor, just go away...

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Bruce has been playing tight D out on the floor.

Would a purple kitty win make them a cat's meow for March Madness?

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX

dinger

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2006
Plano, TX
Good Christians and Baptists don't belong in the same sentence. Good for you for holding your tongue though.
Whoa whoa whoa there are bad apples in any batch but that's quite a claim you're making. Don't be that guy and make our fan base look bad.

CloneFan4

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines
My daughter went to Baylor from 07-11...

never had a problem... hung out with many Athletes... never felt threatened... Never felt like her friends were Rapey...

I totally get pretending that this is isolated to Waco because it's a rival and you are looking for a reason to hate them... but honestly, this goes on everywhere, on every campus in the world...

Baylor's BOR handled this like the Three Stooges and made us a laughingstock... I don't disagree... I hate them all and hope they all resign immediately.

I've known Briles for 20+ years through Texas High School Football Coaching... no one wants to win more than he does... but to think he covered up Rape for a couple of scrub defensive guys on a team where the defense was an afterthought anyway is just silly... This was not RGIII or TWilliams or Kendall Wright or Corey Coleman...

Briels was naive and let a BOR that had no idea how to implement the new Title IX regulations and had an antiquated system of kids won't drink or have sex or be with black boys ever...

He ran things like it was a High School, which was his background... that was his downfall...
I understand your hate for his success... and your joy at his destruction...

but pretending that Baylor is evil and that this doesn't happen anywhere else is just partisan hate... aggy and UT have 20,000 girls each who say they have been sexually assaulted... but they are big state schools with tons of rich alumni and a tradition that insulates them...

Baylor did almost everything wrong in dealing with this, but Art Briles was maybe 1% of that...

Let me help you out a bit here. The whole "this thing happens at every school" ******** comes off as a way of justifying sexual assault. You may not mean for it to come across as that, but it does and it sounds disgusting.

• Agree
Reactions: StratCY