Baylor, just go away...

D

Deleted member 6804

How much time does the purple kitty coach get to spend on the floor before he is considered a sixth player for the (I love this)Fighting Weber Grills)?

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
So, in the Sprint Center after the first game on the concourse, had a brief conversation with a Baylor fan as we left a certain relief room. I was trying to be diplomatic and wish them a good game this evening and recognize he was supporting his school when times are tough...from there it really went South and they have to go if this is the current fan base.

The fan thanked me, said he came to Baylor from CA as a transfer and and thought things were bad in Waco now. I initially agreed, but after that he stated the following as to why all is bad there:
-When he transferred in and dated a girl if he did not call her the next day she would call parents, sorority, school and say her future was ruined. He then was called to meet with a Dean after a date.
-He then stated Briles was railroaded.
-After this he went back to the 50-52 rape charges and stated (I am not kidding you), that 46-48 were because the ladies did not get a call the day after.

Since I did not want to be arrested for assault, I simply said we disagree and walked away

I feel sorry for any good Christian parents who in their hearts felt they are/were doing right sending their kids to Waco, but it is time they leave the B12.

Rant over.

I can't believe not one of those 10 football players involved in a "gang date" didn't call the female the next day. Where has chivalry gone?

• Optimistic
Reactions: cdface

VTXCyRyD

Sep 2, 2010
Am I the only one who reads this thread title and start singing?

Baylor, don't go away mad
Baylor, just go away....

• Agree
Reactions: cyhiphopp

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
What grates me is that the conference continues to put up with this. Academics and their moral certitude in clear view here. This school should have been put on notice and then banished in favor of Houston, Tulane or someone else. The fire today should be directed at our presidents who enable this activity. Eventually, it could end up destroying the conference the way of the SWC.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron