CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
New site is pretty much done. 100 percent mobile optimized. Could probably launch now but we are waiting till after the season as we don't want bugs during the busiest time of the year. Please be patient, and thank you.
Thanks for the update.

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
I don't have tiny hands. I have huge thumbs.

tumblr_inline_nm5q3nnXdc1rst3xj_540.jpg

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Are you on CF Desktop mode? Scroll down to bottom of a thread forum and you should see a drop down that says CF Desktop. Click it and switch to mobile. This doesn't work with stories published on CF, but it works with the forums.
Speaking of CF stories, I do recommend a larger font for the computer/laptops. It is just a smidge too tiny for easy reading. Thx, CW.

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
I'm very much looking forward to the mobile version of the full site. Is anybody else having an issue with the Forum menu page. Basically when you hit the ... at the top you get 7 items, and the one I use the most is What's New. If I am on that page in vertical format it always hits the search button at the top. This phone is new as of Saturday so I don't think it's my phone. I'm hoping it's related to the new website rollout?

If I turn my phone sideways and the What's new button is on the left I have no issues. It's only an issue in vertical format and the three buttons on the right side always default to the search button at the top.

This is on a S6 edge+.