Beast Feast with special guests

CloneNick

May 16, 2011
Hi all, wanted to drop a note. I have posted here a few times but our daughter was diagnosed with cancer when she was 3. She is 9 now and doing incredibly well. During her treatment a foundation, Family Cancer Network, helped our family out with some expenses during her journey.

I now volunteer with them to help give back. Very last minute for me to post this but they have an event called Beast Feast this Saturday evening at Stoney Creek in Johnston. The dinner is all wild game, including rabbit, gator, bison and other meats and beer included with the ticket, wine and mixed drinks also available to purchase at the bar. There is also live music and other fun events.

I have also been working with Brent and the NIL group and we have some special guests that are coming. They include: Rocco Becht, Ben Brahmer, Jayden Higgins, Jack Sadowsky, Zach Lovette, Daniel Jackson, Darien Porter, Jaylin Noel, Jamison Patton and Brendan Black!

Here is more info if anyone is interesting in getting a ticket, half table or full table to enjoy a night out for an awesome cause!

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
I'll be at a wedding in Sioux City on Saturday but this looks like an awesome event