Betting board stats question?

clones_jer

Apr 16, 2006
IA
would it be possible to have the top 5 losers of cash as well as winner on the betting statistics page?

I dropped off of the "top winners" board, but I'm pretty sure I could make a good showing on the "top losers" (Brianhos notwithstanding :biggrin:).

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Yeah, I had other suggestions today on a revamped stats page and I have it on my to-do list. I have an idea on how to make it more enjoyable to view and easier to filter.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
I'm sure I'm on there as well.

I sent Jeremy a PM today asking for these items to be added for the top 5...

# of bets placed
# of bets won
# of bets lost

These would filter out any bets when less than 100 (or some other number) of credits were waged in order to eliminate abuse to get on the stats.

And...

Largest bet lost (single)
Total credits lost

clones_jer

Apr 16, 2006
IA
I'm sure I'm on there as well.

I sent Jeremy a PM today asking for these items to be added for the top 5...

# of bets placed
# of bets won
# of bets lost

These would filter out any bets when less than 100 (or some other number) of credits were waged in order to eliminate abuse to get on the stats.

And...

Largest bet lost (single)
Total credits lost

after some review I was stunned to see Ajk has taken the nosedive to bankruptcy!!! Makes losing 100K in three days not seem quite so bad.:cool:

Woverine has gone all in twice in the last week - he's completely crazy, but it seems to be working,:wacko:

Also, can there be a site rule that anyone with "hawk" in their user name cannot win credits :tongue: It's an outrage! :realmad:

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
He bet a ton on us tonight, just the other way and cashed in. Ugh.

I bet 100k against Iowa and lost.

*vomit*