Big 12 Championship (March 6-7)

ISU22CY

Dec 15, 2012
Iowa
Looks like we are going to probably end up 4th when it’s said and done after the first day. OU got 9 alive, OSU got 8 alive.

Backside just needs to keep winning and looking for bonus points. Will be a fight to move up a spot or two but can happen. Just need everything to fall into place. Can’t come out slow

Last edited:

bustamoveisu

Sep 8, 2012
from a roster stand point, hard to bench a 5th year senior who was a major part of the turn around for a true freshman. Cam will get his chance, but Degen has earned the opportunity to give it one last ride
I guess I'm being selfish... I want to watch the best product on the mat. Mackal was benched and I believe he was healthy.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Can you even imagine Tom trying to follow 4 mats?
tenor.gif

bustamoveisu

Sep 8, 2012
If there’s anything this guy has shown us, it is that he can come back from the abyss. I still think he will find away to get to Nationals and AA.
I hate to break the news to you, but given the condition of his body, there is no chance.

CyDawg23

Nov 13, 2017
Nope. And these guys may actually be worse. ‘Stay tuned we are going to the truck’
“Hey. My buddy (insert name drop like Jared Fryer) texted me and said I’m doing awesome.” Weak sauce. I guarantee you that we, as a wrestling community, can come up with a better product than that.

Reactions: fcclone

ISU22CY

Dec 15, 2012
Iowa
Terukina has Vega of SDSU

Redding has Price of SDSU. Lost 4-2 before

Parker has Demas of OU (Finals)

Degen has Lara of UNI. Lost via pin before

Carr has Franek of NDSU (Finals)
Judge gone

Broderson gone

Colbray Has Geer of OSU.

Coleman has Sloan of SDSU. Lost 7-3 before

Gremmel has Adam’s of Wyoming (Finals)

So our backside has some revenge they need to do.

Last edited:

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Tons of bonus points on the backside. Absolutely crazy
Did they get a bunch of pins? I had no idea they were having a strong tourney. I stopped following the team standing for awhile and then was like what in the hell?