Big 12 Tourney - Hotels and Commute Down

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

yler4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 23, 2009
Ankeny, IA
I am just throwing this out there, but I have extra rooms for the Big 12 Tourney if anyone is interested in them. Otherwise I am going to release them. Here is the information on them:

Crown Plaza Downtown - Double Beds Executive level non-smoking that is walking distance from the P&L. You get free continental bfast and they have a happy hour at night from like 5-7. Booked for Thursday, March 9 to Sunday, March 12. Cost: $1,046.37

Embassy Suites - 2 Double Beds non-smoking. This is a suite, so it has double beds in 1 room and then the 2nd room has a sleeper sofa. You get a happy hour at night from like 5-7.Booked for Thursday, March 9 to Sunday, March 12 and it is roughly 3 miles from the P&L. Cost: $853.24

Argosy - 2 Double Beds non-smoking. Booked for Thursday, March 9 to Sunday, March 12 and it is roughly 9 miles from the P&L. Cost: $494.27

Commute Down - This year I may be taking my suburban. Right now I have 3 of us going, maybe 4. Last year 2 individuals jumped in and rode down with us. If you live near Ankeny and want to meet at my house, you can ride down with us. All I ask is for you to throw some gas $ my way.

Message me if you want any of the rooms, or potentially want to ride down with us.

• Friendly
Reactions: NATEizKING

83Clone

Apr 27, 2006
Ankeny, IA
I just cut loose 2 rooms at Embassy Suites- just can't get away this year. Hopefully some ISU fans can pick up these rooms

yler4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 23, 2009
Ankeny, IA
I am about to get ride of these rooms unless someones messages me that they want them.

yler4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 23, 2009
Ankeny, IA
I can hold all the rooms up until 24hrs before check-in. This will be transferred to anyone that wants it as well. They do not charge your card, or charge you a cancellation fee.