MLB: Billy Crystal Career Line 0-1 1-strikeout

4429 mcc

Aug 29, 2007
Wall Street
Billy Crystal's Career Line: 0-1, 1 Strikeout - FanHouse - AOL Sports Blog

This got me thinking if you could have your sports fantasy like Billy Crystal what would it be?

I would have to say race in a NASCAR competition in a real live event. I would love to do all the other sports as well but I this is the only one where the "average joe" doesnt ever get to experience the thrill of the sport. I've competed in baseball, basketball and football and know the thrill of competition but driving down 235 isn't the same as taking a turn at 100mph+

What would your sports fantasy be? besides one on one with Sharapova or Kornikova

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Some type of Olympic event. I liek the idea of hanging out in the Olympic Village with a bunch of hot athlete chicks. Kind of Campy but standing on the podiam while they play me anthem. Knowing I just beat the world at a competition would be great.

cybsball20

Nov 26, 2006
Des Moines, IA
I would say NFL but I would probably get broken into a million pieces. So for my safety I will go with US Open (golf) or Masters.

Hey the US Open is one of the few major sporting events that anyone in the world can play in... Practice up and try to qualify, I try almost every year...

4429 mcc

Aug 29, 2007
Wall Street
Some type of Olympic event. I liek the idea of hanging out in the Olympic Village with a bunch of hot athlete chicks. Kind of Campy but standing on the podiam while they play me anthem. Knowing I just beat the world at a competition would be great.

That would be awesome, I would definetly get teary-eyed when they played the national anthem.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
My sports fantasy, either kick a winning field goal in the superbowl, or play in the final 4.

cloneu

Jul 26, 2007
Urbandale
www.golfdsm.com
Hey the US Open is one of the few major sporting events that anyone in the world can play in... Practice up and try to qualify, I try almost every year...

I suppose I can qualify for the US Open and finsih in the top 8 to get my spot in the Master's. Kill two birds with one stone kind of thing. :spinny:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron