Bone Forgoing Senior Season at Texas AM for WNBA

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
"Blair said he intends to add two post players in the late signing period with Bone leaving."

Must be nice to just be able to grab a couple late signings like that.

MaccloNe

Sep 21, 2011
When I shoot, it is a jumper. When Bone shoots, do they call it a Bone*?

ruxCYtable

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Colorado
Anyone who leaves college early to play in the WNBA is an idiot. The players don't even make enough money to have a career. You'd just as well leave college early to work at McDonald's.

brett108

May 1, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Anyone who leaves college early to play in the WNBA is an idiot. The players don't even make enough money to have a career. You'd just as well leave college early to work at McDonald's.
She is going to have her degree, so what the heck are you running your mouth about?

Three4Cy

Jan 19, 2010
West Des Moines

Bone, who started her career at South Carolina and sat out the Aggies' 2011 national title season after transferring, said she's on schedule to graduate in May with a degree in university studies.

Maybe you should actually read the article before commenting.

mred

Oct 19, 2006
SE WI
bball.notnothing.net

Rookie minimum = 35k. Average salary = 72k. This plus the fact most WNBA players supplement that by playing overseas for salaries higher than they get in the WNBA means she might be able to make close to six-figures right out of the gate.

ruxCYtable

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Colorado
Ah, well then. Don't I feel like the ****in' *** hole.

Take it easy on me. I'm grieving. (Last time I'll play that card.)

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
And a transition into coaching, athletic management, or other related fields afterwards.

Failing that, a nice little nest egg to get a "real job" like the rest of us.

Help Support Us

Become a patron