Bride Kennedy- Hopoate watch live Monday 3:00 PM March 6

acoustimac

Jan 8, 2009
Lamoni, IA
It appears she is confident in her shot out to mid-range which is good. What do you know about anything deeper? It seems we have had posts willing to go out and put up treys over the past several years.

mred

Oct 19, 2006
SE WI
bball.notnothing.net
It appears she is confident in her shot out to mid-range which is good. What do you know about anything deeper? It seems we have had posts willing to go out and put up treys over the past several years.

She was 3-9 on threes for the season. Small sample size, but seems like she's willing to put it up if left open.

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Jones County Junior College of Mississippi beat Hutch 91-82 in what was consider a mild upset in the National Junior College tourney (on 3/22). Jones County lost their next game. If you watch in mred's link above and the rest of the links I think Bride comes across as someone we have not had since (or better than) Prins. Once again I am optimistic for next season.

runbikeswim

Oct 23, 2014
Jones County Junior College of Mississippi beat Hutch 91-82 in what was consider a mild upset in the National Junior College tourney (on 3/22). Jones County lost their next game. If you watch in mred's link above and the rest of the links I think Bride comes across as someone we have not had since (or better than) Prins. Once again I am optimistic for next season.

Hutch looked the much better team, but the officiating was terrible. They called every little thing.

She looks really good to me too. Very athletic for her size.

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
I'd be remiss for dissing The DM Register coverage of Iowa State Sports. The best articles I have read on WBB have been there in recent months. Here's one I did not see linked (maybe it was so excuse me if so) about Bride.

First a quote:

She's the No. 1-ranked junior college player in the nation by All-Star Girls Report...
"There's not much she can't do," said Bret McCormick, scouting director for All-Star Girls Report. "She's a great passer; she can rebound — she'll rebound out of her area; she shoots it well; she can score with either hand inside. She has a lot of tools."

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...asketball-player-chooses-iowa-state/95849846/

Last edited:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron