Can "NOT" get rid of politics post on Preference

ECIRT.KCAJ

Aug 14, 2016
I have marked to delete politics posts and in-state rivals posts on my PREFERENCE and an indicator shows up that all changes have been made. All I want is I.S.U. sports and General discussion please any help. Is this a bug or do I need to logout and log bak in ?

ECIRT.KCAJ

Aug 14, 2016
You used to be able to hit "new posts" and get no politics. I notice when I hit Forums ...where the "new posts" which I used to hit blinks for a second on the upper left hand sub-header and disappears so I cannot just see all sports and general discussion.

ECIRT.KCAJ

Aug 14, 2016
I know the election is coming up . And I do not want 3/4 of threads on my screen political EVER. I have gone to preferences and marked "no politics" ; it prompts me that everything has changed and is still there after logging out and logging back in. You used to hit "new posts" button on header and got general discussion and all sports. Once again , I hit forums and for an instant where you used to hit "new posts" which just showed all sports and general discussion when you used to hit it just blinks for 1-1/2 seconds and then disappears before I can hit it. I have all correct preferences marked and supposedly changed in the "preference" section. Is this a bug or PLEASE , how do I stop 3/4 of my board full of political messages ??? This is VERY annoying. Thank you in advance.

ECIRT.KCAJ

Aug 14, 2016
FORGET IT; HALF-ASSED FIGURED IT OUT...A LITTLE ANNOYING ...THE PREFERENCE THING STILL DOES NOT WORK

cloneswereall

Aug 12, 2010
For someone who spends as much time trolling the politics board as you do, you sure seem upset that you can see the threads in there.

• Agree
Reactions: cowgirl836

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
So how do you get rid of the politics threads? I don't want to see that **** but still do.

• Winner
Reactions: ECIRT.KCAJ

ECIRT.KCAJ

Aug 14, 2016
...because (semi)-moderators do not have alternative respect to truth... truth hurts ...read my posts... I just want sports and general information on meat grilling.... if you cannot provide that... let your concsious be reprimanded by the "Four Horsemen" not from Iowa.

I do not respect false prophets.

Steak and Sports... or ....

• Funny
Reactions: Bryce7

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
...because (semi)-moderators do not have alternative respect to truth... truth hurts ...read my posts... I just want sports and general information on meat grilling.... if you cannot provide that... let your concious be reprimanded by the "Four Horsemen" not from Iowa.

Ahhh, the moderator persecution complaint. You sound very persecuted.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Somehow I successfully hid the cave. Quite relieved, it kind of made me sick. As if the million times my phone rings, the doofuses going door to door, and the intelligence insulting commercials were not enough politics.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron