CapitalOne Challenge week 2: Cy vs. Big Blue

jolly4cy

Sep 13, 2008
Ames
Capital One Week 2 - Page 3

Originally Posted by Razor Ramon 2
That honestly might be the most pathetic message board I've ever seen. First of all, I didn't even post over there because to even associate myself with pathetic BCS losers like Iowa State fans would drag me down by proxy. I think N2 posted there and if he indeed did, he should take a shower, immediately.

That is the cockiest bunch of no talent *** clowns I've EVER seen. Their team stormed the freaking field because they beat a crappy Iowa team!!!! How freaking pathetic is that???!!!

Then one of the stalkers managed to look up my yahoo profile from 10 years ago??? Creepy......but I guess when you live with a bunch of meth heads in a cornfield that counts as a big day!

We have a better basketball team, we have a better women's basketball team, better field hockey, better soccer, I'd bet we probably have a better baseball team...we have more fans (just ask Capital one), we better facilities, I'm sure we have a better tennis team, a nearly equal wrestling team, better rowing and sailing (that goes without saying because a bunch of hicks in Iowa have nowhere to sail and more importantly, absolutely couldn't even afford boats).

Am I leaving anything off? I'm sure I am. I'm just surprised a bunch of imbred rednecks have even managed to figure out how to use a computer! That in and of itself is amazing.

The fact that a BCS doormat like ISU thinks they could compete with us is just absolutely remarkable. Give us 5 years and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if our football team is better than them too.

what a bunch of losers.

Posted by N2theBLUE
Starter

Yeah I posted as MrPotatoHead just to jack them up. What a bunch of cry babies. You're right though Razor. I felt like I was traveling into the sewers of New York. Dark, dank and smelly.

:prolleyes: :th_jtteglad:

i hope the mods didnt ban these no-talent *** clowns. They were quite entertaining last night.

Cydwinder

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 9, 2010
London, UK
The guy brings up a good point though. If ISU can't compete in the huge sports of field hockey and sailing how can we have a great fanbase? :jimlad:

Reactions: jolly4cy