Info: CF Credits - A Work In Progress -- Please Read

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
CF Credits - A Work In Progress -- Please Read

I know the current explanations and descriptions I've given for "CF Credits" and "CF Bookie" are fairly vague and extremely long-winded and I apologize for not having better and more concise documentation prepared. I wanted to do a phased roll-out and didn't quite have all the supporting information prepared enough to keep up with the work I was completing.

I'm pretty busy right now working on things but I'll make sure to post one short & easy description and instruction post once I've got everything finished. For the time being, you'll be earning credits with nothing to use them on but I'll explain in layman's terms in the coming days how you'll be able to use those earned credits.

Obviously we'll have a few kinks to work out and I have to do a much better job of making things simple but in the end I think everybody will really enjoy the new features and enhancements. Please be patient and I'll do my best to get everything simplified, streamlined and explained. I took Thursday and Friday off of work to finish things up and to create an easy and simple interface and FAQ for the new system.

Thanks,
Jeremy Lind

Cyclone62

Feb 1, 2007
Oldpeopleville
I took Thursday and Friday off of work to finish things up and to create an easy and simple interface and FAQ for the new system.

Wow, if you need help, I can R and F off of school...

Way to be awesome for the site!

guitarchitect7

Oct 8, 2006
www.chrisboeke.com
We expect nothing less than perfection, so you better stay sharp.

Oh, and don't get on yourself to much (kidding about the perfection)! I think everyone was just astonished at all the new stuff and having it all at once. Great ideas that most everyone is pleased with so far.

Ok, now get back to work on it all. Time's a ticking.

IsUaClone2

May 12, 2006
Northville, MI
All kidding aside, I'm sure that all of us appreciate the true devotion you have for the site and your overwhelming desire to enhance our experience. Considering what we have to pay for the priviledge for posting here, it is the best bargain on the net and, considering that this site's purpose in life is supporting the Cyclones, how could anything be better.