Alert: *** CF GOLF OUTING is May 20 --- SIGN UP TODAY ***

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
I'm excited to announce that we are hosting our second-ever CycloneFanatic.com golf outing on May 20 at Jester Park. We wanted to keep this as affordable as possible to get as many of you guys out there as we can. It's more of a community building event for CF than a money making deal. However, all hole sponsorships and what not will go directly into improving our product.

Adam created a site with all of the even details right here. Click on it, check it out, rally up some friends and let's have some fun!

https://secure.perfectgolfevent.com/eventweb/2309/

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
Would love to play in this, but 11 a.m. on a Friday is tough :sad:

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
Guys - Try reserving a central Iowa golf course on a Saturday or Sunday. If we did that, then everybody would be ****** about the price.
What the hell are you guys doing with all of our monthly subscription fees!? Probably eating lobster every night in your mansions.

2clones4cy

Dec 2, 2012
Sign me up! Always good to take a half day on a Friday. Will any coaches be playing in this?

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
I'm excited to announce that we are hosting our second-ever CycloneFanatic.com golf outing on May 20 at Jester Park. We wanted to keep this as affordable as possible to get as many of you guys out there as we can. It's more of a community building event for CF than a money making deal. However, all hole sponsorships and what not will go directly into improving our product.

Adam created a site with all of the even details right here. Click on it, check it out, rally up some friends and let's have some fun!

https://secure.perfectgolfevent.com/eventweb/2309/

Okay, I am interested. Didn't see scoring info on the linky. Assume it's a foursome scramble team score vs team score? Regular scramble or using some modified Stableford scoring? We have used the modified Stableford for our Twin Cities alumni outing up here the last couple of years.

If you sign up as an individual I assume you guys pair us with a foursome?

Shotgun start or just a bunch of reserved tee times?

Full Disclosure: I do not totally suck but am not very good either. At 64 you don't want to be using my drive.

AdamJGray

Administrator
Mar 9, 2011
Okay, I am interested. Didn't see scoring info on the linky. Assume it's a foursome scramble team score vs team score? Regular scramble or using some modified Stableford scoring? We have used the modified Stableford for our Twin Cities alumni outing up here the last couple of years.

If you sign up as an individual I assume you guys pair us with a foursome?

Shotgun start or just a bunch of reserved tee times?

Full Disclosure: I do not totally suck but am not very good either. At 64 you don't want to be using my drive.

Good catch. I had scoring info listed but must not have saved it. I'll get that put on now.

Shotgun start. 4 person scramble. If you sign up as a single, I will pair you with others.

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
Guys - Try reserving a central Iowa golf course on a Saturday or Sunday. If we did that, then everybody would be ****** about the price.
******* gonna *****. Not trying to be an ***, just giving my two cents.

I suppose I could always take a half/full day off to come whoop some butt and win some prizes...

ATM2012

Sep 20, 2012
Norwalk, Iowa
The Ames Tailgate Machine will be making an appearance. I have found my foursome for some lovely golf on a work day. Nothing better than taking PTO and knowing my fellow co-workers have to be inside working while I am having fun.

AdamJGray

Administrator
Mar 9, 2011
The Ames Tailgate Machine will be making an appearance. I have found my foursome for some lovely golf on a work day. Nothing better than taking PTO and knowing my fellow co-workers have to be inside working while I am having fun.

Were you able to register using the link? It will give you the option to pay via CC on paypal or have me send you an invoice.

Schultz4isu

Jan 25, 2016
I'd love to play if I could find 3 more! (Hard finding Cyclone fans out here in Nebraska and the fact I'm a girl :) )

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota

True this. We have been doing an alumni golf outing in the Twin Cities for years but until we hooked up with a course manager who was an ISU alumnus we always had to opt for weekdays. The weekend rates and number they wanted as a guarantee pretty much had ruled out weekends or even shotgun starts.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Ah, and moar questions.

Senior tees? We have done "yes" for alumni stuff but needed to be over 70, probably no one on CF is a "senior" other then me so likely not relevant!

Women's tees?