ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Fanatics -

I am excited to announce that we finally are back in the app game. Our iPhone app is officially ready to download. A few things to point out...

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cyclone-fanatic/id902486511?mt=8

--- Literally the only reason we did this is because of AgriGold Hybrids. Their sponsorship was key.

--- This is a work in progress. It will continue to get better.

--- I know that many of you will ask about the forums. We are working on that. V'Bulletin (our forum software) makes it very difficult to be in the app game. This is more of a content driven app than anything but eventually, or goal is to incorporate the forums too.

--- Sign up for notifications! This will be huge, IMO. Want Cyclone breaking news? This is your spot.

--- Android app is not ready but will be out soon.

--- Big thanks to our developer, Clint Hansen. We couldn't have done this without him. Go support Clint by buying some Cyclone gear over at CampusTownGear.com. Those guys are great partners of ours and have also become great friends.

Me State

Oct 19, 2007
Since I have to wait for the android app, will this app have the CFTV videos and podcasts on it or just written content?

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
It'll be nice to have them all in one spot. I caught myself going through your twitter when you linked the podcasts so I could come back later and listen to them. This will make it nice and simple.

An App for the forums is something I definitely would love. I didn't even think the app that you used to use was bad for the forums.

Ciclone

May 5, 2008
Clive
It'll be nice to have them all in one spot. I caught myself going through your twitter when you linked the podcasts so I could come back later and listen to them. This will make it nice and simple.

An App for the forums is something I definitely would love. I didn't even think the app that you used to use was bad for the forums.

Try saying that 10 years ago.

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com

Go to the upper tabs on the site. Click CF Radio. Been like that for two years.

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor

Tapatalk support would be awesome.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron