CF Pickup Basketball

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
I'm living at home for now which is 1 1/2 hours away from DM. I can make it once in awhile as I need to go to Ames every other week for a day for work.

Somewhat acceptable. I'll need to see a doctors note though.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
I'll look for other old guys like us th as t may want to play in Ankeny Hop. I'm gonna go shoot on my hoop tonight to practice up. It's the cardio that will kill me though, but to hot to run.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
I'll look for other old guys like us th as t may want to play in Ankeny Hop. I'm gonna go shoot on my hoop tonight to practice up. It's the cardio that will kill me though, but to hot to run.

It's rough. That first game burns, but then you get into a rhythm and you're golden pony boy.

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
You're one of the few who have a valid reason for not playing. You need to kick your friends in the arse next Tuesday for me.

I'm 37 NOW! I should be one of the first ones to **** out.

Hell I'll come up to Ames if you guys really don't want to come down.
It's not that I don't want to play. I just have more important things to take care of.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
There's a guy coming from Craigslist to buy a washing machine from me.

If I don't respond, I'm likely dead. Just thought you should know

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
There's a guy coming from Craigslist to buy a washing machine from me.

If I don't respond, I'm likely dead. Just thought you should know

I'm givin our moving boxes away on Craigslist. The chick who took the first half today was normal, the guy coming for the rest is freaking me out. Shouldn't have gI've him my addy.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
I have my kids all this week so I couldn't roll yesterday. The court was also still pretty wet from the deluge the other night.

Next Tuesday I'm having my wisdom teeth removed. So I'm out next week too.