ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Fanatics -

Just wanted to let you all know that going forward with the 2012-13 season, we've made a commitment to providing better video content here at CF. Last week, we purchased a fancy-pants camera with an external mic (wireless too) that will allow us to provide much higher quality video content going forward.

Matt Van Winkle is doing a great job at heading all of this up. I'm excited to get the launch done and get on with football season! Just wanted to pass this along to you all. Have a great Friday!

Reactions: ISUAgronomist

tejasclone

Oct 20, 2006
Chicago, IL
I won't be satisfied until I can stream 1080p 3D 60 fps Cyclone coverage directly to my TV without moving a muscle. Get on it, CW. kthx.

:realmad::cute:

Me State

Oct 19, 2007
I won't be satisfied until I can stream 1080p 3D 60 fps Cyclone coverage directly to my TV without moving a muscle. Get on it, CW. kthx.:realmad::cute:
Needs to be on all mobile devices as well...in HD and 3D.

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Will you start using YouTube again?

Depends. We're trying something else right now. The new company we're using pays us. We don't make a dime off of YouTube.

I'm not saying no to your answer. I'm essentially testing this new company out for a month, see if it is worth it (because YouTube is a heck of a lot easier to use) and I'll go from there on Sept. 1.

guacamole7

Feb 4, 2010
we cant view these videos on mobile, so please go back to youtube. Or, the company should utilize html5 video