Chris Soules Arrested

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Jesus, why would you leave the scene of an accident.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Jesus, why would you leave the scene of an accident.

especially one that resulted in death. Even if you take out the moral part of it (which is the biggest part) it's still a pretty serious crime. He could be facing some jail time.

• Agree
Reactions: CloneLawman

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Wonder if the tractor driver died instantly or if he could have been helped if gotten to earlier?

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Hawk fan...

I would assume the truck driver who hit the tractor was the one that died, but could be wrong

I didn't look at the link to WHO cause I don't do WHO. TMZ (about as legit as WHO) said Soules was driving pickup that hit a John Deere. Does WHO say something else?

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Hawk fan...

I would assume the truck driver who hit the tractor was the one that died, but could be wrong

Certainly the usual scenario with tractors in Iowa typically being behemoth things. Or maybe it was a small garden tractor or something. Of course some of the mega pickups today would toss tractors from when I was kid right off the road.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Hurrying home to poop because they don't like using public bathrooms. Or is that just me?
Imagine if that really were the reason why you got into an accident. I'm picturing a very confused officer taking your statement asking "So explain to me again why the first thing you did after emerging from the vehicle was to defecate behind the guardrail?"

• Funny
Reactions: LindenCy

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
Confused here:

Buchanan County Sheriff’s Office dispatch got a call at about 8:20 p.m. Monday that a pickup truck had collided with a tractor north of Aurora in Buchanan County, Deputy Cory Hartmann, who responded to the scene, told The Register.

Identities of the victim and the pickup driver and the medical condition of the pickup driver were not available Monday night.

The tractor driver was an older man, Hartmann said, and was taken by ambulance to Mercy Hospital in Oelwein, where he was pronounced dead.

Tractor driver was older man who died.

Truck driver name and medical condition not given. Is this Soules or someone else?

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
I didn't look at the link to WHO cause I don't do WHO. TMZ (about as legit as WHO) said Soules was driving pickup that hit a John Deere. Does WHO say something else?

I haven't read which one died. But common sense would make you think it was the tractor. Of course, we don't know if the bachelor was the one driving the pickup, maybe he was another witness?

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
especially one that resulted in death. Even if you take out the moral part of it (which is the biggest part) it's still a pretty serious crime. He could be facing some jail time.

Leaving the scene of a fatal accident in Iowa usually guarantees prison time.