Christian Graham?

djcubby

Nov 24, 2006
Bondurant
someone else said that we only know about 3% of what is going on with the recruiting, and i think they may be right, but that isn't comforting me right now

Have faith my man. Looks like this regime (Pollard and Co.) likes to pull surprises on people. Call me foolishly optimistic or whatever, but I still think that there are guys that we don't know about yet that Chizik is after and he'll pull a few of those out later on. Take Leonard Johnson for expample. At one point, he was really close to committing to ISU. How is it that we haven't anything about him lately?

CYVADER

Nov 16, 2006
Cornfields
Have faith my man. Looks like this regime (Pollard and Co.) likes to pull surprises on people. Call me foolishly optimistic or whatever, but I still think that there are guys that we don't know about yet that Chizik is after and he'll pull a few of those out later on. Take Leonard Johnson for expample. At one point, he was really close to committing to ISU. How is it that we haven't anything about him lately?

hey, it could always be worse. i heard nebraska lost 4 recruits yesterday including the #1 ranked juco in the nation and also a quality linebacker.

CHim

Apr 20, 2006
Ah, but can a 5th grader do that while getting hammered every night, running on 3 hours sleep and playing with a different coed every night? I say no. At least, that's not my memory of 5th grade.
Then you, sir, led a very sheltered life.

arganbright2

Aug 6, 2006
Christian Graham

I must have been underneath a rock for the past week, but when did he de-commit??? I thought for sure that he would come in and compete for playing time, so does anybody have information on this?

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Re: Christian Graham

I dont think he de-comitted. I think his grades were an issue and we pulled the plug somewhat.

bootcy

Apr 12, 2006
Waukee
Re: Christian Graham

He didn't de-commit, he was supposed to be a December grad and then wasn't. I believe the staff was really liked him being able come in and be here for Spring practice.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron